Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Today Tallon and I are celebrating our anniversary. We started dating and got married on May 1st (not in the same year).

Eight years ago I did the unthinkable... I gave my number to a boy. I was about to graduate high school and I knew I wouldn't see him again. We began dating not too long after that day... even though we never said it. He was completely different than me in so many ways, but I knew I would eventually come out of my shell and start understanding everything he said or did. He had a love for music and art that I didn't understand. He was outgoing and rarely embarrassed. I have always appreciated art, but he turn that appreciation into love. I am fascinated with all sorts of art now. I love furniture, photography, paintings, sculpture and so much more thanks to him.

Two years ago we took the plunge and got ourselves hitched. He still has great taste in music and a love for all things artistic. He is also a great husband and a wonderful father. He loves with his whole heart and has a spectacular mustache. I love spending my life with him and I am happy to celebrate something as cheesy as an anniversary with him.

I love you Tallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment