Tuesday, March 20, 2012

And... I'm Back!

Well hello there.

I gave up on blogging for a while. I feel as if I am not very good at it, but I am going to try again (it may not turn out very well).

So, I have no idea where I left off because the blogger site is totally different than before and I can't figure out how to navigate to old postings (however, I didn't try very hard) so I am going to just to start fresh. Hope that's okay.

Currently Charlie is quite funny. She talks a lot and eats a lot. I feel as if she may have an unhealthy obsession with food... it may be a problem. Last night she even requested a snack in the middle of the night. Oh yes, that...the middle of the night... it has been her favorite time of day lately. She likes to just wake up for a few hours and just hang out with her mom and dad in the middle. of. the. night... It's not okay. We still love her though. We come up with a new strategy every evening before we go to bed. Nothing seems to work... She slept better at 4 months old than she is right now.

The hours between 1:00 and 4:00am do not usually include my finest moments. They do, however, include plenty of whisper yells, huffs and puffs and few "Why?'s." Then every morning she wakes up all happy and singing like nothing ever happened. Then she begins to feed...





Well, hopefully this blogging thing will work out for me.
Maybe tomorrow I will be able to post good news about Charlie's sleeping habits... HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment