Monday, November 1, 2010

The First Annual Halloween Cupcake Decorating Extravaganza


This was Charlie's first Halloween. She isn't quite 4 months old so we didn't do much. We decided to decorate cupcakes. We had so much fun that I have decided to make it a new tradition.

On Friday my bestie, Kaylin and I went to shopping for the cupcake decorating items and for some Halloween attire (we like to always dress the part).

Saturday we got together around noon to start baking. In the middle of baking Charlie decided that she wanted to be held. Luckily I had my handy dandy Ergo Baby Carrier with me.

We wanted it too look professional. So we sat everything out very neatly before we started. We ended up having a lot of left overs.



Our lovely cupcake decorating assistants showed shortly after the cupcakes were ready.


We started decorating as soon as we could...

These are our first completed cupcakes.... 4 down 32 to go.

Once we were done we realized we had WAY too many cupcakes...

We had such a great time and can't wait to do it all over next year. I can't wait for Charlie to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment