Thursday, November 4, 2010

WEEEEEE!




We found out last Sunday that Charlie loves to swing. Well, we realized she liked to swing before this, but she has only used her baby swing. I figured she would really like the park swings. She was a little small, but we stuffed some blankets behind her and it all worked out.


Tallon and Charlie
(I love this pircture)

Charlie and Me

Charlie getting Kaylin... Or Kaylin eating Charlie's hand...
Either way... it's kind of funny.

I took her down the slide once. She didn't seem to mind it, but I am pretty sure she didn't realize we were doing something out of the ordinary.

Charlie is now known as the Spit Up Queen. We had to change her while we were at the park due to the massive amount of spit up on her clothing. This is her in her purple outfit. I just really like this picture and needed a way to explain why in the rest of the picture she is in different clothing.
After the park we decided to get something to eat.

So did Charlie.

She was so tired after her park adventure. I gave her a bath and she just passed out with out her bedtime bottle. I decided to wake her up to eat... it worked out fine. She went right back to sleep in her crib.














No comments:

Post a Comment