Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sitting Up and Smiling!




Charlie decided yesterday that she was going to sit independently. She seems pretty happy about it too. It is amazing how babies just decide to start doing things. One day they can't sit up and the next they can.

She is able to keep herself up pretty well. Also, when she starts to fall back she is able to stop herself and get back to sitting.

Some other cute things she has started doing include:
  • Making the raspberries sound "phphphph." It is quiet and slobbery, but it is coming along.
  • She has started making a "ba...ba...ba..." sound. She sticks out her lip to do it and it looks like she is about to cry.
  • When I pick her up from daycare and recognizes me when I enter the room. She watches me as I collect all of her things and smiles really big when I walk towards her.
  • She has started to reach out a little when someone else has her and she wants me to hold her. (this might be something that is not really happening, but that's what it looks like.
There are a lot of other things, but these seem to be favorite right now.

Now I will leave you with some more pictures....

Sitting up in the bath tub with dad

Attempting the raspberries sound


"phphphphph"


"ba... ba... ba..."


No comments:

Post a Comment