Sunday, March 20, 2011

Great Weekend




This really was a great weekend. The weather has been great, we ate great food and we had a great time.

Saturday we went to see some friends that we haven't seen in quite awhile who now live in Van Buren. Their little boy was having his second birthday party. We had a lot of fun and I think Charlie really liked playing with his toys.



We dropped Charlie off at my mom's when we got back in town so Tallon and I could have ourselves a date night. We ate at a new restaurant called Hjem. We have been avoiding it because we thought it was going to be expensive and we thought I wouldn't like anything on the menu. Wrong and wrong. I got the burger... it was the best burger I have EVER had! Then we walked to Orange Leaf to enjoy some frozen yogurt. I love that place!After that we went home, watched a movie and enjoyed a good nights sleep.



On Sunday we cleaned up the house and did some laundry before we went to my mom's to pick up Charlie. We decided to go with my mom, brother, his wife and kids to Lake Fayetteville to have a picnic and fly a kite, as well as walk around the lake.



It was such a nice day and we all had a great time. Charlie did however get a little sunburn after being outside so long. I need to remember to break out the sunscreen from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment