Sunday, March 27, 2011

What we do...

I read another blog recently that had an entry about taking a photo an hour for ten hours. I decided to try that today...
I took way too many pictures and lost track of the time throughout the day. However, it did document how we spend our weekends. Here is what I came up with.


We wake up... and then go back to sleep about an hour or so later.

While she sleeps I have some coffee, work on a different photo project and...

get ready.


We wake up and eat.

We go to Wal-Mart.

We make baby food.

We take Diet Coke breaks while Charlie naps again.

We play with a very happy and well rested baby.


(My new favorite picture)

We make more baby food.

We lose socks.

We see this face a lot.

We take happy baths.

And we wear Christmas pajamas in March.

That was our Sunday and my not so successful photo project.

No comments:

Post a Comment